Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Alien God Species – The Watchers are HERE!


The Alien God Species – The Watchers are HERE!
There is a species of extraterrestrials that are often referred to as being mythological, but, in fact, are very real. I call them “The Watchers” or “The God Species.” I know this because I believe I encountered one, and it altered my entire reality. At first and for the longest time, I believed my encounter was with a UFO. It wasn’t until years later that I deduced it was an entity, and that it was here for me. “Why me?” It’s as if someone lifted a curtain, wanting to reveal to me a certain amount of esoteric knowledge. I’ve read that this is rare but that throughout history this is the way it has always been done.
In most esoteric belief systems it usually takes years of disciplined meditation, study, ritual, or by other means to attain this secret knowledge. For the chosen few, the circumstances are frequently described similarly: a light coming down from the sky, an entity materializes often with a vision or a message. In my case there was no immediate message, but increasing peculiarities began to occur around me.
In religion, esotericism, and ufology the stories are similar. Beings of light or energy make contact. I’m comfortable accepting that this has happened to me. I also feel confident as to the reasons why. Why did I have these encounters? Why directly? Why more than one? I believe my mission is that of a channel, interpreter, and writer. Some contactees have reported receiving information often about the future telepathically or through dreams. This is also the case with me as I often receive information that I couldn’t possibly have known. Deciphering often chaotic information by making seemingly random connections or by using intuitive extrasensory means is the trick — deciding what should be revealed and how is another.
It was several years later, after my second encounter, that I put it together. The mounting number of inexplicable anomalies is what made me suspicious. It’s what drove me to my lengthy and in depth research ultimately into alien species. What I found was nothing less than astonishing. It reinforced my suspicions that my encounter was with an entity and the source of most of the weirdness.
First of all, the entity I saw in retrospect impressed me as God-like. It was an enormous, multi-colored, luminous, cloud-like object about a mile in width. It was globular, slightly oval, made of luminous plasma with about a dozen distinct, but separate colors. Each color was also globular, changing shape and size while adjacent colors would either contract or expand in response. The colors were bright, saturated, and fluorescent—almost neon. The overall size never varied. It was completely silent, almost directly above me, and I appeared to be perfectly centered from left to right, beneath it. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment