Sunday, January 31, 2016

THE ARRIVAL





THE ARRIVAL

Archived October 28 2015
Please scroll down for current daily posts

We have, therefore, decided, with the Go Ahead from Prime Creator, to appear in your skies in our abundance of fleets from all over the multiverse, despite the reaction this might have on humanity... to disclose our presence ourselves, as we have given your leaders enough time to do this and yet they still refuse to come clean with you.

WEB PAGE:  EarthAscends.com/Federation

1 comment:

  1. I AM QUITE GOOD AT COMMENTS BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY !!!!!!
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE 60'S FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND NOW I AM JUST SO
    RELIEVED THAT MY BRAIN HAS GONE BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GIVE ME A COUPLE OF DAYS PLEASE TO RECOVER. I AM JUST HUMAN PRESENTLY!!!!!!!
    WELCOME THOUGH AND ALLOW MIRACLES TO HAPPEN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
    BLESSED ALL LIVING BEINGS BE NOW AND 4EVER. NAMASTE. PEACE, LOVE AND UNTY.

    ReplyDelete